Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NCSLMA 2012

Picture 



I was lucky enough to be able to attend the NCSLMA 2012 Conference. This is a wonderful time to be able to recharge, get excited about what I do, and find lots of great new ideas! I will be posting about many of the ideas I got at some point or another, either over the next few weeks, or as I use some of them in my own lessons, so you get to have some of the ideas too. I highly recommend going to at least one state conference (or national if you can) each year if you can make it. It is a great way to connect with other colleagues, find new ideas, and just stop to think about the direction of your own program. I will be posting some of the ideas as I said, but I want to hear from you - let's have a virtual conference! 

What are some of your favorite sites, lessons, and resources?

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to be able to attend the conference. It was good seeing you.

    ReplyDelete