Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Try with Storybird

I was looking at the site Storybird the other day and coincidentally today a 2nd grade teacher asked me about using it with her class. She is having them write fairy tales and wants to use the site along with it. We talked about it a little and I had a lightbulb moment and suggested maybe we read Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude to introduce it. (That is a book about two kids writing a story together and they keep trying to hijack it to go their way.) So, we are both super excited to see what the kids come up with. In preparation, I attempted my first Storybird. Please be understanding - I made it in about 20 minutes and part of that time was figuring out how it all worked!

If the Zoo Came to You! by hdubois on StorybirdWhat are some new fun tools you are using with kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment